Counsellor & Crisis Worker
During the COVID pandemic, I will be following the Government advice on how to stay safe. Should this advice change (whether nationally or locally), this may result in short term changes to my practice. At all times, Government advice will supersede anything in this contract.
Face Coverings are required for indoor public spaces where social distancing is not possible. For this reason, I would ask that you wear a covering when entering and leaving my premises. Once we are both seated 2 meters apart, you may remove the covering if you wish. Please let me know if you are exempt from wearing a face covering.
Things I am doing to keep you safe
I have introduced a number of measures in order to provide a safe environment for you.
• Counselling chairs have been set 2 meters apart, to allow for social distancing
• After each session, the room will be cleaned, and all surfaces disinfected, and fabric sprayed
• I will allow a minimum of 30 minutes between clients and ventilate the room
• I will no longer provide any drinks or tissues
In order to keep a safe environment, this is what I require from you:
• Sanitise your hands upon arrival, I have provided an automatic machine on arrival
• Do not touch any external or internal door handles or ring the doorbell. I will open the doors for you
• Bring minimal belongings and keep them with you.
• You are welcome to bring your own pens, paper, drinks and tissues, but please take any rubbish away with you
• No toilet facilities will be available at my premises
• Hand sanitiser provided
In the event that either you or I (or anyone in our households) develops symptoms, you should not attend the session in person. Where possible, the session will be changed to a remote method. I will give you as much notice as possible in this case, and I would ask that you do the same.
Track and Trace
Should I test positive for coronavirus, I may have to disclose people whom I’ve had close contact with, to the NHS. If I am required to do so, I will provide your name and contact number, no information around the nature of our contact will be provided. Should you test positive, I am happy for you to provide my name and phone number to the NHS tracers. I have the NHS track and trace QR code available on arrival if you require for scanning.g. This block is a basic combination of a title and a paragraph. Use it to welcome visitors to your website, or explain a product or service without using an image. Try keeping the paragraph short and breaking off the text-only areas of your page to keep your website interesting to visitors.